Door Closer features include:
- Luxurious and sleek, electroplated to the gunmetal grey finish (also known as graphite nickel).
- 35 year guarantee
- Power size adjustable by spring (En2-5)
- Available as a scissor (flat bar) arm or as a slide arm
- Adjustable closing & latching speed
- Non handed
- Max door width 1250mm
- Max door weight 110kgs
- Max opening angle 180º
- Door closer kits include: TS9205 Door Closer Body, Your chosen arm & a semi radiused cover
Confused about the difference between ‘flat bar arms’ and ‘slide arms’? Let us help;
A ‘Flat bar arm’ is often referred to as a ‘scissor arm’, and is the arm of a door closer that protrudes off the door in a V like shape. A ‘slide arm’ is a horizontal sliding arm, which is more space-efficient. They both ensure the same smooth and controlled closing/opening of a door, however the main difference between the two is the aesthetics.