Door and Cabinet Hardware offer FREE delivery to any capital city in Australia if the order is $100 or over. It’s all part of our service promise guarantee to ensure we deliver the best product at the best price. Any order under $100 will be shipped anywhere in Australia for a delivery charge of $19.8*
Depending on your location, we use Australia Post or private courier services. As a guideline only, most orders will arrive within 2-10 working days, depending on the size of the order and the locations involved. Note that we will be taking a Christmas break from 21st Dec 23 to 10th Jan 24. You will still be able to place orders during this time, and they will be shipped on our return.
If your Door and Cabinet Hardware order is not in stock, a Team Member will contact you via email or phone to advise an approximate delivery time.
* Please note that some regional and remote areas may have shipping and handling charges due to location. If this applies a Team Member from Door and Cabinet Hardware will be in contact to confirm charges before fulfilling your order.
Items on back order will be shipped separately as soon as they are available, at no extra charge.
International orders have shipping and handling charges. The exact shipping and handling cost will be confirmed at time of order and will depend on your Country and location. Please email us for exact shipping and handling prices prior to placing your order. Please consider any Custom requirements that may apply to your Country and any import duty that may be required.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn’t do what it is supposed to do.
We are very proud of the quality of our products and unless otherwise stated, back this with a 12 months warranty for material and workmanship*. Should you experience any quality issues of this kind, please do not hesitate to return the product to us for a replacement. Please also note that extended mechanical warranties apply for some of our door levers. Where applicable this is outlined in the individual product description.
*Exclusions: Door and Cabinet Hardware accepts no liability under the guarantee for the following:
1. Improper installation or failure to follow fitting instructions
2. Failure due to improper maintenance
3. Failure due to fair wear and tear
4. Indirect or consequential loss or damage
5. Cost of removal and/ or travelling time
6. Deterioration of electroplated or coated finishes over a period of time due to climate, unfair wear and tear, perspiration, acids, exposure to weather or other factors
7. Any modification or repairs to a product, as supplied, unless authorised by Door and Cabinet Hardware.
8. Use of replacement parts other than authorised parts.