Heavy duty ball bearing hinges. Most commonly used in external or entry applications.
- Sizes available: 100 x 75 x 3mm and 100x100x3mm.
- All hinges include screws in matching finish
- Extremely smooth action, ball bearing hinges.
- Constructed from high quality, 304 grade stainless steel
- Fixed pin options available in Stainless Steel, Matt Black and White finishes.
(Note loose pin option is available in stainless steel only)
Confused about what a bearing hinge is? Let us explain:
Most often used in doors and applications requiring maximum durability. With ball bearings in the knuckles, these hinges minimize friction, ensuring a smoother rotation and enhancing overall performance. Ideal for heavy or frequently used doors in residential and commercial settings, these hinges come in various sizes and materials for different door specifications. Choose bearing hinges for easy movement, durability, and long-term functionality in your applications.