- Use in conjunction with a pivot set.
- Allows double action door to operate as single swing, when hung on pivot doors.
- Emergency access is gained by depressing the stop and pulling the door outward.
- Includes hold back facility
- Stop release resets automatically
- Maintenance free – 10 year warranty
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel
A recent testimonial of this product:
“With reference to your great door stopper that fits within the running rail on the door frame, what a great idea. The best thing being the fact that you do not have to puncture the vinyl floor coverings and it is not a trip hazard on site, something so simple but very effective – great idea.” The contractor’s site manager for Southend Hospital
Trapped in a washroom was an interesting childhood experience.
Equally interesting for a parent is shouting escape instructions through the bathroom door while your child thinks about “clockwise and anticlockwise” and the jammed lock.
For mental health workers, releasing barricaded doors can be a daily challenge.
Try using your “through the door” communication skills in a Dementia suite …you’ll sure need more than skill.
Rutland make it easy with a reliable TH.107 Emergency Release. This will “lock-in” and “lock-out” and replaces the stop lathe in the door frame.
- “Lock-in” enables the door to open towards nursing staff and makes free entry possible while assisting patients. Most helpful when someone has collapsed and lying against the door.
- “Lock-out” makes it hard for inquisitive residents minded to enter when in use.
There’s a number of methods on the market, but few reliable controls. Reliability is the key in emergencies.
The below video shows how it works;-